Pathway for Top-up to MA in Strategic Events Management*
N|A|M|E Dubai is licensed by KHDA (Knowledge & Human Development Authority – Dubai) and offers the credit-bearing UK Qualifications at all levels in new-age careers. Definitive progression to partner Universities locally and internationally for students to earn their Degree.
With more than 3000 students enrolled and studying in 7 campuses across 6 cities, Nest Academy has had a vintage of 18 years delivering programmes in new-age careers and shaping careers of more than 11,000 students.
- UK Qualification in Dubai
- Progression Pathway to earning bachelor’s & Master’s Degree
- Awarded by UK University of Bolton upon credit transfer
- Global credit transfer
- Modest Tuition Fees
- Starting from $4,500 onwards per academic year
- Flexible Instalment payment structure
- Student Visa
- High success rate
- Get UAE Residence ID card
- IELTS Exempted
- Part-time work Permit
- Part-time work permit on a student visa
- Special Evening and weekend lectures
- Dubai - the World’s lowest unemployment rate (0.7%)
- Dedicated placement cell
- Practical job-oriented curriculum
- Up to 25 internships per year
N|A|M|E’s Pathway for Postgraduation in Strategic Events Management has been designed to enhance the students’ knowledge and skills in the interdisciplinary industry of Events Management. Our programme integrates application-based lessons with contemporary issues and enables students to meet their personal and professional development goals. In the dynamic and competitive industry, a majority of the Event Management companies and related corporate houses prefer candidates with a Master’s degree with industry-relevant skills.
Our theory-to-practice curriculum enables students to have comprehensive theoretical knowledge and considerable practical experience in equal measures. N|AM|E’s Placement Cell offers diverse opportunities to students in Public Relations, Advertising & Marketing, Media & Entertainment, Travel & Tourism, Hospitality and other related industries.
*Top-up degree awarded by University of Bolton – Academic Centre RAK
- Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree / UK Level 6
- Digital Media Strategy
- Event Photography & DJ
- International Destination Weddings
- Short Films Production
- Event Technologies
- International Event & Entertainment Business
- Sports Event Management
- Stage, Lights and Sound Management
- Hospitality and Catering Management
- Module 1
Strategic Planning of Events
- Module 2
Finance for Strategic Event Managers
- Module 3
The Events Industry
- Module 4
Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Development in Events
- Module 5
Strategic Human Resource Management in Events Organisations
- Module 6
Strategic Marketing for Events
- Module 7
Event Sponsorship and Fundraising
- Module 8
Crisis, Risk and Strategic Change Management in Events
- Module 9
Contemporary Strategic Issues in Events Management
- Module 10
Strategic Events Management Dissertation
- Campus to Corporate (Business Communications, Business Etiquette, Resume and Profile Building, Industry Projects)
- Application Form
- Submit the filled Admission Application Form along with the Last Qualification transcripts.
- The admission application form can be downloaded from https://namedubai.ac.ae/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Admission-Forms_EVENTS_FORM-B.pdf
- Telephonic Interview
- After review of Transcripts, a telephonic the interview will be set up with the students the prime objective is to check the applicant’s general-awareness level and proficiency in the English language
- An Application Fees of USD 100 needs to be transferred by the student.
- Conditional Admission Confirmation Letter
- After successful completion of Interview, the student will be sent a Conditional Admission Confirmation Letter which will include all details such as the Fees Schedule.
- Student Visa
- Students Visa Application charges are 1,100$. The process normally takes up to 30 days the student are advised to apply as early as possible.
- Entry Permit
- Entry Permit is issued by the immigration on which the student can travel to Dubai, UAE. Entry Permit will be shared with the student upon payment of 1st Instalment as per the Admission Confirmation Letter and Student Accommodation charges (if opted by the student).
- After entering the UAE, the students need to complete the Visa process which takes up to 60 days after which students receive their National ID.
We believe in providing high-quality education at a very affordable tuition fee; we are committed to offering accessible higher education for talented students by keeping our tuition fee low and providing a generous scholarship package on the bases of Merit and Need-based Scholarship.
N|A|M|E Dubai is licensed by KHDA (Knowledge & Human Development Authority – Dubai) and offers credit-bearing UK Qualifications at all levels in new-age careers. Definitive progression to partner ... もっと読む